Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Wizards of Waverly Place?
by Brandon Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:55 am

» Hello
by TG09 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Hi, My name is
by TG09 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Forum Design
by [ADMIN] Kelly Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 pm

» Add/Change/Remove a Letter
by Brandon Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 pm

» Haiku For You
by Broder4Life Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Incredible Hulk

5 posters

Go down

The Incredible Hulk Empty The Incredible Hulk

Post by [ADMIN] Kelly Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:35 pm

This piece was created about a month ago and to be used in a tagwall for a team on a different site. In general the piece took me quite some time to make, as a lot of the little details were made by hand, but I'm quite proud of the turnout.

The Incredible Hulk 25kllih

Thoughts?
[ADMIN] Kelly
[ADMIN] Kelly

The Incredible Hulk ZwFtY6u
The Incredible Hulk IEZitSv

https://mediacollision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Incredible Hulk Empty Re: The Incredible Hulk

Post by [ADMIN] Gummy Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:45 pm

I think your love for zombies and all that finds itself mixed in with some of your artwork such as this.
[ADMIN] Gummy
[ADMIN] Gummy
Admin

https://mediacollision.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic. Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:52 am

I really really like it, just a few things from my point of view: The red blood vessels/veins whatever they are stand out slightly to much to me, particularly around the shoulders where they are brightest. The other thing is the orange particles, I think maybe turn the opacity down just a tad on them. Oh, and also, needs a bit more of a focal, I find my eyes wandering a fair bit. Other than that, top notch, lighting is perfect. One of my favorites you've done Very Happy
Magic.
Magic.

The Incredible Hulk EOW9i5c

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Kelly Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:05 am

[ADMIN] Gummy wrote:I think your love for zombies and all that finds itself mixed in with some of your artwork such as this.

I'm not sure whether you mean that in a good way or not Razz

Magic. wrote:I really really like it, just a few things from my point of view: The red blood vessels/veins whatever they are stand out slightly to much to me, particularly around the shoulders where they are brightest. The other thing is the orange particles, I think maybe turn the opacity down just a tad on them. Oh, and also, needs a bit more of a focal, I find my eyes wandering a fair bit. Other than that, top notch, lighting is perfect. One of my favorites you've done Very Happy

I agree on the red veins; I added that in the end (I have a few different versions of this one piece) and that is one part that got stronger after several adjustments and all Razz

For the orange particles I partly tried to make it look like he was so mad he had orange kind of smoke radiating from him, but then after I thought about it awhile, that seemed cheesy as all hell Razz But that was the original idea of that. Looking at it now (a month after I made it), I completely agree that the opacity should be toned down a tad

How might you suggest in this tag I go about making the focal be more dominate in the piece?

Thanks for your C&C Magic Very Happy
+rep
[ADMIN] Kelly
[ADMIN] Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic. Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:46 am

[ADMIN] Kelly wrote:
[ADMIN] Gummy wrote:I think your love for zombies and all that finds itself mixed in with some of your artwork such as this.

I'm not sure whether you mean that in a good way or not Razz

Magic. wrote:I really really like it, just a few things from my point of view: The red blood vessels/veins whatever they are stand out slightly to much to me, particularly around the shoulders where they are brightest. The other thing is the orange particles, I think maybe turn the opacity down just a tad on them. Oh, and also, needs a bit more of a focal, I find my eyes wandering a fair bit. Other than that, top notch, lighting is perfect. One of my favorites you've done Very Happy

I agree on the red veins; I added that in the end (I have a few different versions of this one piece) and that is one part that got stronger after several adjustments and all Razz

For the orange particles I partly tried to make it look like he was so mad he had orange kind of smoke radiating from him, but then after I thought about it awhile, that seemed cheesy as all hell Razz But that was the original idea of that. Looking at it now (a month after I made it), I completely agree that the opacity should be toned down a tad

How might you suggest in this tag I go about making the focal be more dominate in the piece?

Thanks for your C&C Magic Very Happy
+rep

Definitely introduce some more blending in to the piece. The parts where you don't want the focus to be is where you should blend. If it was me, I'd blend the legs into the background by darkening them/smudging etc. Secondly, the parts where you don't want the focus to be, blur slightly. Just a little bit, if you overdo it, it'll look weird and throw the depth off- it's a fine line.

I think that should help with the focal Razz

Magic.
Magic.

The Incredible Hulk EOW9i5c

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Kelly Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:58 am

Magic. wrote:
Spoiler:

Cheers; detailed suggestion Razz I'll give them a try when I find free time Smile
[ADMIN] Kelly
[ADMIN] Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by TG09 Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Agreed with both of you regarding the red veins standing out a bit too much, but the rest is pretty solid Very Happy
TG09
TG09

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:49 am

Buying muscles for self.
Brandon
Brandon

The Incredible Hulk XYuxHHZ

http://www.twitch.com/annihilators

Back to top Go down