Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Wizards of Waverly Place?
by Brandon Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:55 am

» Hello
by TG09 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Hi, My name is
by TG09 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Forum Design
by [ADMIN] Kelly Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 pm

» Add/Change/Remove a Letter
by Brandon Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 pm

» Haiku For You
by Broder4Life Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST

3 posters

Go down

Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST Empty Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST

Post by [ADMIN] Kelly Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:46 pm

As stated here applications will be opened for a limited of time only (April 1st).

We're looking for 1-3 Moderators, but please know there is no 100% guarantee. If you're interested, please fill the form below out. Do NOT apply if you feel you will not remain an active member of this board, please.

Application
« Why are you applying for this position?
« What are the normal times in which you will be online (in EST, please)?
« If a friend of yours is apart of the forums and is breaking the rules, how would you handle the situation?
« What will you bring to the table if accepted as a Moderator?
« Anything else you would like to add?

Please respond to this post with your application Smile Good luck!

Last edited by [ADMIN] Kelly on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
[ADMIN] Kelly
[ADMIN] Kelly

Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST ZwFtY6u
Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST IEZitSv

https://mediacollision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST Empty Re: Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST

Post by Brandon Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:54 pm

« Why are you applying for this position? Because I'm active, I've had past experiences of Forum Moderators on 3 other forums, and it's a yellow name Surprised
« What are the normal times in which you will be online (in EST, please)? From around 6pm EST to 8am EST
« If a friend of yours is apart of the forums and is breaking the rules, how would you handle the situation? I'd give them a warning as I would everyone else, rules are rules, no matter who you are.
« What will you bring to the table if accepted as a Moderator? I'm too lazy to cook, I'd just order pizza and set it on the table. But no really, I'm here to mainly just help moderate the forums like a normal forum moderator would do, but as you can see, I'm not too strict of a guy, but I know when too far is too far. I like to joke around and have a really great attitude.
« Anything else you would like to add? Some Parmesan Cheese to that Pizza above. Surprised

NOTE: Name changed from Kellys#1Fan to Brandon on request
~ Kelly
Brandon
Brandon

Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST XYuxHHZ

http://www.twitch.com/annihilators

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST Empty Re: Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST

Post by [ADMIN] Kelly Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Congratulations, Brandon; after it being discussed, you've been accepted for the position Smile You've shown ongoing activity

Applications are open until April 1st.

[ADMIN] Kelly
[ADMIN] Kelly

Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST ZwFtY6u
Moderator Applications - ENDS APRIL 1ST IEZitSv

https://mediacollision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:29 pm

« Why are you applying for this position? To further myself on these boards and to help out other users.
« What are the normal times in which you will be online (in EST, please)? All times after 6PM EST - ~11PM EST. Usually on 24/7 on my phone.
« If a friend of yours is apart of the forums and is breaking the rules, how would you handle the situation? I would first PM him, explain what he's doing and what's wrong about it. If it gets bigger than both of us, then I would contact a Mod or someone else higher up here.
« What will you bring to the table if accepted as a Moderator? I can tell easily when something will get out of hand, and advise the user to not continue what he is doing. I have a slight ADD problem so anything that needs cleaning up, I will do. I also enjoy moderating.
« Anything else you would like to add? Past Admin in CF, Current Global Moderator on SM. Helped structured and fixed minor technicalities on CF which was a 'template' to these boards.
Tuff
Tuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down